INSPIRING DIGNITY, ENSURING WELL BEING and ENABLING COMPASSIONATE CARE in your care setting
In care, inspired and motivated leadership is needed more than ever to overcome the difficulties of budgetary constraints, staff retainment and meeting targets. Good practice, like bad practice, can spread through a care setting, this chapter/ experience supports your knowledge of person-centred care and dignity to lead from the front and keep motivated and inspired . Once a code of behaviour is acknowledged as best practice, as long as you, the manager or leader, up-hold and enforce it, it becomes much easier to gently remind staff when dignity and care standards are not being met.
Leadership is needed that grows and develops its staff, nurturing both their relationships with older people and their caring skills and ensuring that interaction between management, staff, relatives and residents is mutually respectful.
- An Inspiring Masterclass with Amanda waring who shares interviews with care leaders to provide ways to assess, support and grow a culture of care.
- The workbook includes self assessment charts to enable reflection on your leadership and SMART goals for oneself and your organisation
- A vision board for you to keep focused on the positive motivation and transformation of your care setting
- Guide lines for promoting best practice and caring for your own well being.
In this Chapter:
- A Personal Message from Amanda Waring
- An Introduction with Amanda Waring
- Award winning Films
- One-on-one Masterclass with Amanda Waring
- Group Masterclass with Amanda Waring
- Commitment Pledges
- Working Journal
- Debate facilitation with Amanda Waring
- Group and Individual Exercises
- Print outs
- Self-assessment schedule
- Video guidance though out each section
- A thank you from Amanda Waring and a signed Certificate of Completion
- Audio Poems
- Guided Meditations